10th ANNIVERSARY EDITION
FESTA ITALIANA Charlotte
Was a Huge Success
Grazie Mille to Everyone
Who Contributed in Any and Many Ways
“Raising the Roof for Nevins”
SUNDAY MAY 17, 2015
Outside in the Beautiful Courtyards of
Presented by the ST ANTHONY FOUNDATION of CHARLOTTE
The Best Italian Food in Charlotte and all for Charity
- 2 Guest Chefs flown in special from Lake Como, Italy, demonstrating the Primo and Secondo dishes of the day. Served to everyone by the Chefs of Queens-Chartwells
- More than 10 of the Best Chefs of Italian Cuisine in the region serving their best Italian Appetizers
- The FESTA’S Famous 3Foot Seafood and Vegetables Risottos
- Cupcake Italian Prosecco and Wine
- Peroni Beer
- CoffeBoss Espresso/Cappuccino
- Fabulous Continuous Live Stage Entertainment
- Elegant Large Silent Auction
- Italian Kid Zone
- Art Gallery and Artists
- Italian Specialty Purveyors
All you can Eat and Drink all day for one Admission Donation. No tokens, no money exchanged for the Best Italian Food and Beverage in the area. Enjoy a beautiful afternoon in a beautiful place with Music, Art, Wine and Prosecco, Peroni Beer, Italian Fine Cuisine, and Activities for the Kids……while contributing to the happiness and joy of very deserving people with Disabilities and Special Needs.
——– With the Patronage of the Honorary Consulate of Italy, Charlotte, North Carolina ——–
This Year's Sponsors
Festa Italiana Charlotte benefits Nevins, helping special people do extraordinary things!
What You Can Do
Don’t Miss the Fun! Be a part of the Festa!
Get exposure for your business and help a very worthy cause. It’s easy to become a Sponsor, donate food, or services.
To be a Committee Volunteer, please click here.
Help raise the roof for Nevins!
Learn more or donate to our Silent Auction.