Become a Sponsorship
SUNDAY May 15, 2022
Gateway Village Promenade – Uptown
Become a Sponsor
Your company sponsorship will benefit a wonderful charity Foundation The Nevins Center. Be a part of what will become the best Italian Festival in the Southeast and get preferred exposure.
How to become an official Sponsor?
Fill out the form below and select the sponsorship level that best applies to you or your company or download the form. All Sponsorships are for both 2021 and 2022 events!
We thank you for your support of those with special needs in our community. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit charity organization, so your contribution will be tax-deductible and eligible for matching.
Title Sponsor ($5,000)
- Your Logo or Name on all Festa emails, print communications, and on the Sponsorship page of the website.
- You can also set up a Booth or Table at the FESTA. We supply the table, linen, and 2 chairs
- One free Reserved 6 Top Table (an $800 value) at the FESTA.
Official Sponsor ($3,200)
- Premium Billing as: “Official Sponsor” with premium-sized and placed logo on print & electronic marketing materials.
- A dedicated sidebar in emails
- Large banner placement at the FESTA,
- Social Media mentions
- One free Preferred VIP Table for 8 people (a $1050 value) at the FESTA.
Logo Placement Sponsor ($1,600)
- Your logo or name on all Festa email and print communications, as well as on the Festa sponsorship page on our website.
- You can also set up a booth or table at Festa. We will supply the table, linen and two chairs.
One free Reserved 6 Top Table (an $800 value) at the FESTA.
Join Festa 2022!
FESTA ITALIANA Charlotte is presented each year by the St. ANTHONY FOUNDATION of CHARLOTTE, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-affiliated, non-religious organization that was founded by Vincent E. Voci MD in 2006. The Foundation provides support for organizations that assist people with mental and physical challenges. Thus far the Organization has raised more than $215,000 for this charitable purpose.